Peanut Butter Carrot Noodles
1pkg brown rice noodles
2-3 large carrots, shredded
1-1/2c chopped sweet pepper (frozen works fine)
left over cooked chicken, cooked shrimp, or tofu
1 med onion, chopped finely
4tbsp soy sauce
6tbsp white vinegar
6 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp brown sugar or 1 tbsp honey
1tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Heat just until peanut butter is melted.
- If you're using leftover chicken, chop it up into small pieces.
- Drain noodles. Add shredded carrot, onion, chopped sweet pepper, tofu/shrimp/chicken, and peanuts. Combine with the noodles.
- Add sauce; mix well until everything is coated