First time choosing your veggies? Below are ordering instructions, and at the bottom of the page is a helpful veggie ordering screencast. If you have any trouble or questions, please contact us.
Ordering windows are as follows:
-Kitchener Waterloo (Wednesday deliveries): Ordering opens on Fridays at 7pm and closes on Sundays at midnight.
-Cambridge, New Hamburg, Stratford, Baden (Thursday afternoon/evening deliveries): Ordering opens on Mondays at 7pm and closes on Wednesdays at 8am
Please note that we cannot fill orders placed outside of the ordering windows.
Here's how to choose your veggies:
- Click on 'My Account" on the top menu bar. Log In
- Click on "Choose Veggies" on the left side
- Click 'add to cart' under the veggies you would like; when you are ready, click 'view cart'
- For more details, click 'view product' (you'll have to use the back button on your browser to return to the main page)
- We no longer cap the number of points you can 'spend' each week, but here are the recommended amounts by share size:
- Small-20 points/delivery
- Medium-26 points/delivery
- Large-36 points/delivery
- Click on 'proceed to checkout'. Add any notes for the delivery folks in the notes box, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'place order'. Be sure to check that your address is correct!! If you are picking up at the farm on Thursday, please leave a note here.
- You'll be able to see your points balance beside the 'Veggie Box Member' payment option
- IMPORTANT!-Make sure that the "Veggie Box Member" payment option is selected at the bottom (or right column) of the checkout page
- Your veggies will be delivered to your door on your delivery day! (Unless you are picking them up at the farm)